Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Best of 2009 - Part One

As 2009 comes to a close, I'd like to take a moment and reflect on some of my favorite recipes that I've posted thus far. It's crazy to think that Christmas has already come and gone and Friday begins the new year.


Grilled Shrimp are my absolute go-to summer dish. I cannot get enough of these guys and am looking forward to warmer weather (my grill is still covered in snow!) so that I can make some of these.


Oh, Vodka Pasta. How I love thee. Let me count the ways. It really is a staple, much to Brian's dismay. He likes it but I don't think he loves it quite like I do.


For hating tomatoes, I can surely eat a plate of these beauties. I've made them for tailgating, parties, small get-togethers, pretty much anytime I can make up an excuse for bruschetta. If you think you don't like tomatoes, try it. You'll be surprised.


Brian's Baked Ziti is a regular in our home. I'd be kicked out of the kitchen if it wasn't a regular. :) The little nuggets of fresh mozzarella are what make the dish superb.

Stay tuned for more favorites... :)



1 comment:

Emily said...

Mmmm...yummy! I can't wait for summertime grilled shrimp either. I just love your blog, Page! Looking forward to seeing what all you'll cook up in 2010!

Related Posts with Thumbnails