Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Recipes to Conquer

While I was at home sick last week, I did a lot of recipe searching for things to make when I felt better. I found this article and thought that I would take its advice and work through these recipes. It's titled "15 Recipes to Make Before You Die" which is a tad morbid, but a good premise. A bucket list, if you will.

The list consists of:

1) Yeast Bread
2) Beef Tenderloin Steaks
3) Cream Pie
4) Creme Brulee - Check
5) Fudge - I guess I can't count my cheater fudge :)
6) Cream Puffs
7) Crown Roast
8) Fried Chicken
9) Roux
10) Pasta and Cream Sauce - Check
11) Roasted Turkey and Gravy
12) Chocolate Pudding
13) Layer Cake
14) Souffle
15) Chicken Stock

My goal is to do at least two of these recipes a month. Since I already have a couple marked off, I'm left with 13 recipes to conquer. I'll come back and link up the recipes as I go, so that they're all in a concise list.


3 comments:

hotrodRK said...

A bucket list for recipes, what a great idea! Love it!

Sarah said...

How cute! Reminds me of Julie and Julia! :)

Iva said...

I look forward to both your blogs!...this "bucket list" idea is really cute and intriguing!! We actually don't know each other, but we have a mutual friend who has your blog as a link on her blog...I've been enjoying it every since I found it!! You find some really good recipes and make them looks so so great and pretty!! Just letting you know, you have a fan here!! God Bless!

Related Posts with Thumbnails