Saturday, October 9, 2010

Halloween Jars


Confession: I really hate Halloween. Most people think that Valentine's Day is a holiday created by card companies. I feel that way about Halloween. I think it's created by candy companies and horror movie creators.

With that being said, I love to decorate for Halloween.

I never said I was without issues. We carve pumpkins every year, with the exception of last year because the Razorbacks had a game on Halloween. I normally buy a ton of pumpkins to decorate the front of my house.

Last year, I saw these jars on Our Best Bites, but I ran out of time to make them before Halloween. Not the case this year. I was bound and determined to whip up these jars.

I'm so happy I did!

Had I not had my hands totally covered in Mod Podge, I would have taken step by step photos. However, you can find easy tutorials on Not So Idle Hands and Our Best Bites. You can get the monster faces on this page and the pumpkins on this page.


Have a Happy Halloween! I'm going to go hide under a blanket until the horror movie previews go away!

One year ago: Peanut Butter Fudge


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails