Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2: Favorite Holiday Memory


It's so hard for me to pick a favorite holiday memory. Every year has a great memory.

There was the year that I got tickets to a certain boy-band concert.

There was the year that I got my first car.

Last year, we had our very first White Christmas.

This past Christmas was pretty great. I went to candlelight service with my parents and then had taco soup with them after church. Then I met up with Brian to have Christmas Eve with his dad's side of the family. Christmas morning, we had present-opening/breakfast with my parents, lunch with his mom's side of the family, and then a FABULOUS dinner at my parents' house.

Every year that I'm blessed to spend with my family for Christmas makes for a good memory.

Being around this little guy wasn't so bad either. :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree there are so many wonderful holiday memories...but doesn't that make it great to have so many fun times to look back on!? :)

Anonymous said...

I agree there are so many wonderful holiday memories...but doesn't that make it great to have so many fun times to look back on!? :)

Kit said...

What a cutie! Those are great memories...I had a hard time picking my favorite too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails